cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Safari Can't Open My Vodafone Account Page..........

bolo
12: Established

..........because too many redirections occurred! Tried all day to access my account but always the same result. Can anyone help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

@bolo

I cannot see the preferences part either on my iPad Air. 

For Live Chat try the engagement window in my signature below. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

19 REPLIES 19

bolo

An Unexpected Error has occurred.
Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: ********

bolo

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi bolo

If you are still experiencing this problem, please reuse our Live Chat link. if you get the same error message, please clear your cache and cookies, and try a different browser. Sometimes Live Chat will not load from a mobile, therefore please try a PC or tablet. 

Louise

Am using an iPad, have cleared cookies, tried chrome and safari and the links don't work. Still the message persists. "Too many redirections occurred."

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Bolo 

The error message "too many redirections occurred" normally happens when using Safari. Please try loading the page in Google Chrome. 

Alternatively, if you still wish to use Safari please follow all steps:

1. Safari, choose Safari > Preferences.
  2. Click the Privacy icon to view Privacy settings.
  3. Click the Details button that appears under the Remove All Website Data button.
  4. Search for the name of the website that you are trying to view.
  5. Click the Remove button.
  6. Close the Safari Preferences window.

If the issue continues, repeat the steps without searching for a specific website. Click the Remove All Website Data button to remove all of your cookies and cache files. If this does not resolve the issue, contact the owner of the website you're trying to view for additional help.

If you still cannot load Live Chat through Chrome or Safari you will need to call customer services. 

Louise

Sorry Louise but can't find 'Preferences' on my iPad .

BandOfBrothers

@bolo

I cannot see the preferences part either on my iPad Air. 

For Live Chat try the engagement window in my signature below. 

Current Phone  >

Thanks to that given link, my problem has now been resolved! By ' my problem', I don't mean the problem of not being able to access the Vodafone 'My Account' page, but rather but the problem I had for wanting to access the page in the first place. What I now cannot understand is, assuming that the urls were identical, why  I was unsuccessful using Louise's link, but got immediate access using the one that you provided. Thanks once again!

BandOfBrothers

Your welcome @bolo

I believe it may have been a hyperlink issue omitting the http parts that's required in the link popped in by Louise.

Glad to hear the one in my signature worked for you. :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello bolo

I have checked into this, BandOfBrothers is correct. The link I originally sent had the "http://" part of the url omitted - this made the link corrupt.

My apologies for this.

I am glad that Live Chat has since resolved the issue for you :Smiling:

All the best,

Louise