Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung NUC code - Vodafone no help

mandipvirdi
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have processed my NUC through the form on the website and have a reply from vodafone claiming that the phone is already unlocked. I know this is not the case because when i put the sim in from a different network it is asking for a code.

I had been advised on the phone that they can sort this out for me, next time i called i got told to email the nuc resolution team. I did this 2 days ago to no avail. My family member is sitting here phone less as i was promised by vodafone that this would be done quickly.

I need a resolution and i need it quickly. im very annoyed with the service i have received and the lies that have been told by people over the phone.

Can someone push this through or chase up the required department into my query??????

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @mandipvirdi

Weird that it's showing as unlocked ?

Did Vodafone directly provide the handset to you originally?

This eforum is owned and monitored by Vodafone U.K. We have members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They have the Vodafone logo next to their name. All posts are read by them.

Hang in there and I'm sure they'll be in touch.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

mandipvirdi

I bought it directly from the vodafone store, and still have the receipt as proof of purchase.

i have done the live chat over the phone chat, and they all think i am stupid and do not understand.

They claim that it is unlocked which is fine if thats what there system is telling them. but i have the phone infront of me which is telling me to enter an network unlock code! i am frustrated to the max!

Hi @mandipvirdi

I'm going to send you a PM for help with this.

Viki

Hi,

I have processed my NUC through the form on the website 3 plus times and have no reply i rang customer services also but no code/email. I have check numerous times and phone is locked to Voda and asks for code i have past all check list on the online form but no info/codes have been sent.The mobile is Samsung S8 please help All The Best Jason.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We'd like to get this resolved for you @bulldozer.

So we can help, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team directly.