Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung galaxy s6

milenamateeva
3: Seeker
Hello I have galaxy s6 on 17.10.2015 and no longer i have used just block. I have left it for an hour but it still no change. I can't turn it off or restart. Can you please help me. Thank you
5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hello,

Has the handset frozen ?

Try holding the power button down for an extended period of time to see if that powers it down. 

Or try -> Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons for about 10 seconds until the device powers off.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

If the battery is completely flat, it may take more than an hour to start charging.   Try leaving it plugged in for 24 hours.   If it still won't charge, the battery may be dead.

milenamateeva
Many thanks to all. After the battery gone and try charge it everything was fine. I hope in the future everything should be fine and I'll never have any problems. Thanks again for your help!

You're very welcome. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

It's generally a bad idea to allow lithium-based batteries to go completely flat as it will shorten their life (and can kill them completely in some circumstances).   If possible, charge between 80 and 30% - regular top-ups are best and there's no memory effect.