Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Phone damaged by Vodafone

Lukeybfd
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My Samsung S23 was in absolutely immaculate condition when I left it in store with the Vodafone member of staff when it needed to be sent of for a issue it had with my sim card not working in it. However upon receiving the phone back today I was absolutely gutted and so angry to see my phone now has 13 scratches on the front screen and 3 dents on the left hand trim panel I immediately took it into store to the staff member who had dealt with my original issue even he was shocked to see the condition! My question is why cant this be solved Instore rather than being referred to a phone call within 10 days time to a who person who can't and hasn't seen the damage done by Vodafones incompetent handling and care of my device!!!!!! Has anyone had similar neglect happen to them? And what was the outcome? Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Robyn

Hi @Lukeybfd,

Firstly, I am sorry to hear about the state your phone has been left in! I am glad that you went straight back to the store and they agreed this was not the condition your phone was left in. We need to make sure that the store have noted this on your account so that any agent is able to see this evidence. With our repairs team not being customer facing, this will be why a call back was scheduled.

We can get a complaint raised for you if you do want to reach out to our Social Media team. If, so please click here for our contact us page.