Ask

Solution

Sure Signal after Porting Number ?

rjhardy
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

Hope that somebody can assist !

New phone and new Sure Signal last week all working 100% - just had number ported across from Orange and now can't get into my online account to add new (old) number to the Sure Signal, change accounts etc.

Have registered my new number for online account but (of course) my Sure Signal is not there.

Help ! is there a simple way that somebody inside VF can move the Sure Signal across to my new account ? or do I have to reset it and setup from scratch again (if indeed that is possible).

To make matteres slightly more complicated I have zero mobile signal at home - but then that is the point of the Sure Signal !

Thank,

Richard

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi rjhardy,

As the Sure Signal was registered against the old cancelled number it does mean that we need to de-register the Sure Signal form your old online account and register this again to the new ported numbers online account.

So that we can do this I have sent you a quick PM, please follow the instructions on the PM and one of the team will be able to get this sorted for you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

I am having the exact same problem.  Please tell me how I de-register my sure signal as I can no-longer access my old account.  I have created a new online account with my new ported number.

Thanks

Alex

I have to say as a Vodafone employee, shareholder & data engineer, I'm dissapointed with this inconvienence.  I actually port geographic numbers for the recently aquired C&W company.  Surely porting a number should not kill my online account 😞

Hi treeshark,

We can certainly help you and de-register your Sure Signal.

You can see how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks

Andrew