cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Thinking of upgrading to the S8 or S8 plus this April.

Glendabarratt20
4: Newbie
Hi there I wonder if anyone on here can help me I am looking to upgrade to the S8 or S8 plus in April I've been in touch with Vodafone about this and they said that it would cost me £340 to upgrade 9months early which I don't mind paying because it would be £300 cheaper than buying it outright because it is supposed to be £600 when it releases and the S8 plus is supposed to be £700 and something I think but my question is can I upgrade at Carphone Warehouse because Carphone Warehouse do way better deal then Vodafone Direct? If i can't upgrade at Carphone Warehouse will Vodafone match the deals i find many thanks
Glenda
1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

You can upgrade with Carphone Warehouse if you wish although some discounts such as employers VEA isn't available if you don't upgrade with Vodafone directly. 

Also Vodafone Calling Over Wifi is only currently available to people who have their samsung eligible phones supplied directly. 

Personally I'd be aggrieved to pay an early upgrade fee but if your  happy with your sums that's your informed choice. I'd wait until the early upgrade date came. 

Vodafone Retentions have been known to offer deals but don't typically match other deals. Especially on newly launched phone models. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.