Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voadfone Compaints

boysim34
4: Newbie

I wrote a letter to the complaints dept. about not recieveing a NFC Nano sim card. 5 orders and 5 sim cards that 4 were the wrong ones totally and one that just would not work. i recieved a call from the complaints dept that i missed but phoned 191 and arranged a call back. no call recieved. so i phoned the compaints dept to night, i could not understand what they guy was saying after having explained the complaint, he then transfered me to tech help, why i do not know when it should be the complaints dept that sort out the problem. haveing spent at least 15 mins talking to tech and asking to be transfered back to complaints i was then transfered to billing, WHY. after another 15 mins approx i was loosing my temper and kept asking to be tranfered back to complaints. but she would not do that unless she new the problem , 5 times i told here what the problem was. in the end i just gave up and hope the phone call i made did not cost me anything. vodafone service CRAP

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Were these cards posted to you or did you pick them up from a Vodafone store may I ask ?

I can appreciate why you'd be frustrated with this. 

The forum is owned and also monitored by Vodafone U.K. We have members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They have the Vodafone logo next to their name so You know they are officially from Vodafone.

All posts are read by them.

Hang in there and I'm sure they'll be in touch. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

they were posted to me at £2.50 a time . which i did not know about, i have had some of the cost back but it does not replace good customer service, which i have not had. if i had known they were going cost £2.50 a time would i have kept ordering them, i don't think so. as for the store, they just had none in stock and will not be getting any in and blaming the removal of smart pass, which has nothing to do with it, so don't count a store giving correct infromation

Vodafone were fined £4.6 million last month for failing to handle customers' complaints correctly, particularly for failing to recognise when a customer was making a complaint. Unbelievable that they are still treating customers like this.

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/latest/media/media-releases/2016/vodafone-fined-4.6-million

BandOfBrothers

Hello,

I have seen posts in the past about being charged a postal fee for SIM cards. 

Glad you recieved the funds back. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

they still owe me £2.50

still no returned call or letter recieved. and they have been voted number 1, come off it

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @boysim34, I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to get in touch so we can assist you further with this.

forgot all about this till i recieved this months bill. vodafone rang a while ago about the complaint. said they were going to send another nano nfc card out. again chraged 2.50 but this time NO SIM CARD. i really can't be bothered anymore, to go through the story again. vodafone you owe me either a ncf nano sim card or 2.50