Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone cancelling my monthly bundles

KathrynBrown93
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi All,

I have a 24 month contract with vodafone which I am about 13 months into (but have been a customer for 7 years now ) my contract got it monthly renewal on the 20th October 2016 which includes unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 6GB of data.

I noticed last night that I am being charged for all my calls even though I have unlimited minutes?! I called and they told me this has been refresh but now I am having the problem with my data where I recieved a text saying I had ran out - even though an hour before I had 5.5gb remaining.

I have spoken to customer services/billing department 5 times now! I have now been suggested to call technical support...

Has anyone else had a similar issue? If so, who did you call? I've called 5 times within the last 24 hours and its getting slightly frustating. I don't know why someone/something is removing this off my account :Sad_face:

Thank you all :Smiling:

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Certainly sounds like something is going wrong. 

The customer service department via 191 or Live Chat are the correct avenues to get this resolved. They pass you through to whichever department is needed 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi Lee,

Thank you for your response. I have called 191 five times now and it still hasn't been resolved so I'm just trying to see if anyone knows the best department to call if they've had a similar issue...I have tried customer services, billing and the tariff department and no luck yet. :Sad_face:

Hi @KathrynBrown93

I've sent you a private message detailing how our team can get this looked into for you. 

Thanks, 

Sarah