Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

can't register my number against my sure signal

davidgeorge
1: Seeker

Hi,

I've just set up a sure signal and regisered it against my account...........all good so far

I can't add my number,  an error message keeps being displayed   stating that the number needs to be 11 digits starting with 07.........it is

or   number is already registered.

I have regisered a different phone number..............this time it worked

My phone is already registered against two other sure signals...............is this causing the problem?

Any advice wouldbe appreciated 

2 REPLIES 2

allegoricus
13: Advanced Member

Hi davidgeorge,

I can't think of a reason why registering against more than one VSS should matter. There would be several customers whose situations would not be satisfactorily serviced if that was the case.

The web site does have some bad habits that show up occasionally so it might be worth clearing your browser cache and trying to register your outstanding nmber again: (http://allegoric.us/UvnnSl in case this isn't meaningful).

HTH,

Peter

Retired-PaulE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi davidgeorge, 

If you're able to register your number on other Sure Signal units, then it should register on this one - Is the unit working and broadcasting a 3G signal? 

Is the number you're trying to register the main number in your My Account? If it is then it's already automatically registered as the "owner" of the unit and doesn't need adding in to the list of users.

Paul