Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website unlock please [registered as 18+ website]

TaylorCollins
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi there, we have a website being blocked for our sales people who use vodafone data sims while out on the roads.

AES - Electrical Contractors for Berkshire, Surrey and London (aesltd.net)

https://www.aesltd.net/

Can you please reclassify? Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6

CallumR

Hey @TaylorCollins Thanks for reaching out to us.

I've checked your website and it seems that it's being reported as Phishing as well as malicious by security vendors. Before we can send your website off to be reclassified, I'd suggest you to speak with your IT team who handle your website to remove any malicious links. If you want to check to see which security vendors have marked your website, you can use this link here

Thanks.

Thanks for replying.

I work on the IT desk, this is not our website just a website our staff are trying to access using Vodafone data sims. 

From your link provided we can see that Sophos, ESET, Kaspersky and Fortinet all show this website as being clean, even just visually you can go to access the website and see that it passes the eye test. 

Web Filter Lookup | FortiGuard Fortiguard webfilter brings back the URL Rating as "Business."

Our own IT systems and security for our web browsing do not flag this website up or prevent users from getting to it, its just the vodafone data sims. 

Can you please reassess? 

Thanks mate, -T

CallumR

@TaylorCollins Thanks for getting back to me. 

I've sent off for the website to be reclassified. Once we have any further information or updates, we'll reply to your thread here. 

Thanks.

Top man, Thanks

Hey @TaylorCollins we're still waiting for an update from the team. In the meantime, a test has shown that there is 'Malware and Phishing' on the site and you can check this by putting in your website here. Please review this and clear the Malware so that we can reclassify the website 😊

Hi @TaylorCollins. Thank you for your patience. Our Network team have reviewed the URL in question and it's been reclassified under 'Generic'. Please clear your browser cache and cookies before trying again.