Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone X and EarPods

Stace2much
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I preordered on the Friday at 8am. I was told that my iPhone X would arrive on the following Thursday which I thought was strange as they were being released on the Friday by every other company. It did not arrive and I was told that Apple will not be releasing them until the Friday. When I finally got my iPhone 2 days later, the Free AirPods that I was told I had got (I was even congratulated by the rep for getting them did not come. After reading all these comments on her it appears that I should have received an email/text. I have been trying to speak to management since Thursday and no one seems to want to get back to me. Abysmal customer service from Vodafone, and after quite a number of years I have decided to move to a another provider that I’m sure will be glad of my custom and treat there customers with professionalism, not lie and uphold there guarantee. Shocking!!!

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I totally understand and appreciate your unimpressed with what’s happened @Stace2much but just to put into context you’ve decided to leave Vodafone Uk to go with another provider which may or may not provide the same Network connection and data speeds where you live, work and commute because of an accessory and communication surrounding that accessory?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Apologies that you were given this misinformation @Stace2much.

If you received an email or text confirmation on 31 October, this means you were selected for our AirPods offer. 

We'll be continuing to offer great deals on our network - you can keep an eye out on website and blog for the latest news on what we have available.

I'm sorry to hear you're now thinking of leaving of us. If there's anything we can do to help or to change your mind, please let us know.