cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Good Evening jaykayg, 

An email is on it's way, reply back and I'l be in touch as soon as possible. :smileyhappy:

All the best, 

Kay

Web relations Team 

I was wondering if I could get the email sent to me as I have three contracts with vodaphone and would like to see if I qualify fot this offer thank Sarah

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Sarahlb,

Thanks for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum.

I'd love to see if we can get you the gorgeous iPad2.

I’ve sent an email to your registered email address. If you could reply with the information I’ve requested, we’ll be in touch to chat about the options.

Let me take this opportunity to show you how Vodafone like to say thank you; take a look at VIP.

Best Wishes

Ian

Web Relations Team

Good afternoon guys,

Please could u check my account to see if I qualify for the deal

Do you need 3 or more phones to get the iPad 2? I have 2 iphones on my account, both at over £35 pm or more contracts.Do I qualify? If so, what is the catch? Is the extra £5 pm just added on to your bill? Will it change the bill & direct debit dates? Besides the £5 a month are there any extra monthly charges?

Hi jpt,

Thanks for your post regarding the iPad2 offer.

I’ve sent an email to your registered address. If you’d like to respond with the information I’ve requested, we’ll be more than happy to get in touch.

Hi aprilshack,

If you've got an existing account with Vodafone and your line rental is £30 per month or more we can offer you the 16gb iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract with 2GB data at £32 per month. We don’t offer the iPad2 at £5 a month.

I’ve sent you an email also. If you’d like the deal I’ve mentioned, just reply to that email.

Let me take this opportunity to show you how Vodafone like to say thank you; take a look at VIP.

Best Wishes

Ian

Web Relations Team

Would you contact me regarding the iPad2 deal for £32 per month for existing Vodafone customers please?

Thanks

Could I please be emailed the details of the iPad 2 offer, I have been a customer for years and always had a top contract.

Regards

Could I please get the email sent to Me for the iPad as I have three contract phones and would like to see if I qualify for it thanks Sarah.

Well it clarifies the offer George and after your response to my initial query I let my order stand. However, after receiving the order I have now been charged the £279. 

Having been a customer for many years paying well in excess of £30 per month I want the customer offer. Can I now change the plan and pay the extra £5 per month and get a refund of £229??

I would appreciate if someone could contact me regarding this!

Neil