Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Inquire about my order

Taku
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi I’ve ordered a portable wifi and it’s still not delivered and I’d like to know where it is at the moment.

I have tried put the order number to your tracking service, but it says “we can’t recognize this number” 

In the first place, has my order been placed correctly?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Delays maybe due to the time of year and the current action Royal Mail Workers are taking.

With them striking other couriers are also facing a knock on situation. 

No account access is available via this forum so please do contact customer services via 191, Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams giving as much information as possible..

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries 

@Taku 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Vodafone will keep you updated throughout the order process @Taku 

You would have received an email with the order details at the time of placing the order.  You can track the order here: Getting Your Order As this was for a device it would be delivered by DPD and you would receive an email and usually a text from DPD when the order was out for delivery.

You don't mention if this was for a PAYG or pay monthly device, if it was pay monthly there would be the credit check to be cleared and with the Christmas break this may be taking longer than usual to complete.

The Social Team through Twitter or Facebook social media will be able to locate the order using your full name, email address and postcode, live chat will also be able to let you know the status or the order using the same information.