cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do i take legal action against vodafone?

glm1984
1: Seeker

I am absolutely FED UP with this company!!! I paid my bill of £150 last Friday. But it didn't register with my account so I phoned up and had to go through the whole automated service again!! Couldn't actually speak to a human because it said I still owed the money. So I dutifully paid again. Another £150!!! I am really poor and that money was for the rest of the month!!!. I was assured thw money would be put into my account by today. It wasn't. My bank have told me that Vodafone haven't processed it. I spent 90 minutes on "LIVE CHAT" and didn't get anywhere apart from its been sent through to another team and will take another 2-3 days to even respond!!! I have no [Removed] money!!!! VODAFONE you are a completely disgusting company who take money from the poor!! I will be taking legal action over this.

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic/personal information/inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

1 REPLY 1

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @glm1984 - I'm very sorry to hear about the payment issues you're experiencing and I can understand your concern. 

We'll need to take a look at your account, to see what's going on with this - please come and speak to my team over on social media