Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Missed Called Notification

MichalR
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'm getting these annoying missed called notifications by message, i tried to follow the instructions to turn it off by dialling 121, bet when i call the number it just ends the call.

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @MichalR 

You have probably got slam down notifications enabled on your voicemail settings, you will receive a missed call notification when someone reaches your voicemail and hangs up.

You should be able to turn the option off by dialling your voicemail on 121 and selection options 4 > 3 > 5.  If you have tried this and are still having issues this should be something live chat/Customer Services will be able to help.  Alternatively, speak to the Social Team on this link .

Also further information here: Voicemail 

@MichalR I must have been in a hurry when I replied, I have now edited my reply.

what do you mean 4 > 3 > 5

donnyguy
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

What Ann is saying is you should call 121 from your handset, when voicemail connects, those numbers above are the sequence you need to press to get where you need be on the IVR (automated menu).

You mentioned though that 121 just cuts you off? 

The other option then is to deactivate voicemail completely (do you need it / use it) by typing ##002# into your phone and dialling it. 

Removes the diverts to voicemail completely meaning no more slam down notifications.

If however you do use voicemail and still can't dial 121 (assuming you're not prepaid and have no credit) then get in touch with Vodafone as they'll need to see what's going on.

I guess you need to call the line, then listen the message it says and then choose the options (type the numbers while the voice talks) first you press 4, then when it gives you another voice menu, 3 and at the end 5

thanks a lot :Winking_smiley:

[Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]