Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Need help cancelling the contract

hinbojega
1: Seeker

Hello, so I've been to the erasmus program a few months ago, came back at the start of summer, and I've been using vodafone for mobile internet and such. The plan cost me 20 euros, and i got pretty much everything i needed. But now, im back in my country, i already tried discussing with vodafone but i get no reply about the problem that they keep taking my money every month even though I've already cancelled the contract and they said themselves, that they'll stop taking the cash straight out of my bank. Its been 3 months and its still paying for the internet i dont use. Can anyone help me solve this problem? And is there a way that i could get my 60 euros back? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

You need to ask Vodafone in the country where the mobile internet contract is held this question @hinbojega , the forum here is only UK help and support.  At a guess you are probably a Vodafone Spain customer.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

You need to ask Vodafone in the country where the mobile internet contract is held this question @hinbojega , the forum here is only UK help and support.  At a guess you are probably a Vodafone Spain customer.