Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Rewards. Problem activating 3 months Amazon Prime fir £1

Bathump
2: Seeker

I’m trying to redeem my 3 months Amazon prime for £1 reward and I cannot complete my subscription as it takes me to page saying Oops. Has anyone else had this issue and has it been resolved 

12 REPLIES 12

Jason

Hi @Bathump. It's concerning to hear that you're experiencing an issue trying to redeem this Amazon Prime offer. To make sure that we're on the same page, please answer the following: 

• Are you an existing Amazon Prime subscriber? 
  • Have you used an Amazon Prime free trial within the last 12 months? 
  • If you have more than one Pay Monthly mobile on your account, have they redeemed the Amazon Prime subscription offer?
  • Are you trying to redeem the offer through your Entertainment portal, or VeryMe Rewards? 

Bathump

I’m not a prime user I don’t even get to the stage of putting my Amazon details in

there is only one mobile on my account

redeem through very me

Thank you for the confirmation. Have you tried to redeem the offer through the Entertainment portal instead? 

Yes, same issue

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

To claim the offer, you must sign up via the link provided in VeryMe Rewards @Bathump . There is further information provided by Vodafone on this link Very Me Rewards 

There are a few suggestion that may help on this support link Very Me 

If you are unable to complete the sign up via the VeryMe Rewards link to get this solved drop the Social Team a message by following this information Contact Us .  Alternatively, live chat or Customer Services will help.

Thank you for the additional information @AnnS, it's very much appreciated. However, it's important to note that our Pay Monthly mobile customers can take advantage of this offer not only through VeryMe Rewards - as you've correctly advised - but through the Entertainment portal too - there is further information regarding this on our 'Charge to bill' web page under 'Prime – 3 months for £1 on us'. 

SarRo

I'm having this same issue, I tried all the suggestions above but still get an error message saying oops when I try to claim via the Entertainment portal.  

Hey @SarRo If you're still getting the error message, we'll need you to pop the Social Media Team a message here so this can be looked into and escalated for you. 

Same issue as well , the chat on the app have been unable to help