Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Urgent Help Required. Unpaid Bill passed onto Debt collection agency

Dan_e1990
2: Seeker

Hi all I am really hoping someone here can help I have seen advice to post here on the community. 

I am at my wit's end regarding this. Several phonecalls to Vodafone and various collection agencies have resulted in no progress at all. 

Vodafone seem to be unable to confirm which collection agency has my account now.  

I basically have an unpaid bill, and have had 0 correspondence from anyone regarding it for over 3 years. The account was passed to someone in 2021 but there have been no attempts at contact, so I do not know who has my account 

Speaking to Vodafone directly has led to two different companies, TDX Prime (currently impossible to get ahold of) and CCS Collect (not them they have nothing on me there) 

I feel like TDX Prime as mentioned on my first call may be who has it but I haven't been able to reach them yet. 

Does anyone have any advice here? I have a black mark against my credit score which is making the mortgage lenders refuse lending until this is sorted. 

I struggle to understand how there has been no communication from anyone regarding this matter, or any notification that my account is now in the hands of a debt collection agency and has defaulted. 

Please if anyone has any advice or can help from Vodafone it would be much appreciated

Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Complete and submit the form to contact us about your credit file on this link @Dan_e1990 

Your credit file 

It would be worth contacting one of the credit reference agencies.  Agencies are there to help and should be able to let your know the agency where the debt was sold.

The agencies Vodafone use are on this link: Credit Checks 

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I have filled in the form and am hoping for a response in the next several days.  

Dirk6490

Hi Dan

did you resolve this ? As I’m now in same position 

Hi @Dirk6490 If you require any assistance, feel free to pop us over a message via our Social Media Team on the contact information found here, and we'll get things looked into. 

Hello thanks I have sent a message on X