Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to activate Spotify Premium

lisatren
4: Newbie

I have just upgraded to the Red package and am trying to active Spotify Premium. I keep getting the message 

We're sorry but we couldn't complete your subscription request. Please try again later and if the problem persists visit our FAQs for more information. FAQs

I've been through Live Chat twice and both times the person at the other end claims to have activated it for me and have resent the link but it still doesn't work!

Any help out there?

Thanks

25 REPLIES 25

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @lisatren

You could try Customer service on 191 for further assistance. 

Alternatively A member of the Vodafone Tech Team should be along to Help you.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

191 unable to help. Still waiting for technical support to call back.

Hello lisatren

I have sent you a Private Message for further help with this. 

Thanks,

Viki

Hi Viki,

I'm experiencing the exact same issue as described by the original poster.

I recently renewed my contract and am also unable to activate the Spotify subscription. After using live chat twice, where the agents promised each time to have fixed it, it still gets stuck at the end of the process every time--either stuck on "completing purchase" or "We're sorry but we couldn't complete your subscription request".

Your help resolving this would be greatly appreciated!

Phil

Hi @iPhil

I've sent you a private message with details on how our team can get this looked into for you. 

Thanks, 

Sarah

bonbongirl
1: Seeker
Hi

I'm a new Vodafone customer, and I also had this problem when I first got my contract, due to my number being ported. I was told it'd be fixed when my number finished porting, but now when I try to sign up I only get the paid option for Spotify Premium. I've spoken to customer services once by video chat and four (!) times on the phone. More than a little fed up!

Thanks

Vanina

Hi @bonbongirl

I've sent you a private message with guidance on what steps need to be taken, so our team can get this looked into for you. 

Thanks, 

Sarah

I have the same problem. I cancelled my existing spotify premium subscription that i was paying via paypal. I'm a new customer and ported my number and now when I sign up it says I only get one month free, I'm on the Red Value bundle 25GB data

Hi @SteTonks

I'm going to PM you for help with this.

Viki