Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Smart Ultra 6 has ANT+ capabilities.

I think I discovered something today that maybe Vodafone is unaware of - google found no useful links.... It seems the Smart Ultra 6 is ANT+ ready. I played with an ANT+ HRM strap, and endomondo. I managed to record my heart beat.  I had to install A...

jefmcg by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 7 thanks

Sure Signal V3 not working with Virgine Media Hub 3.0

Hi all, I switched from Sky to Virgin Media as my ISP 1 year ago,  and I have the latest Virgin Media Hub 3.0. I have had a Sure Signal V3 working with both Sky hub and the Virgin hub no problems. 3 months ago, my SS V3 died after 3 years so I purcha...

Vroll by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Huawei P10 Problem

Is anybody else having issues getting their Huawei P10? I pre-ordered last week, and it should have been delivered yesterday. By midday, track my order status was still at stage 2, so I decided to ring Vodafone. No delivery will be coming that day, a...

Refund for returned phone

Having returned my new phone (bought for £185.00 online on 15th February) within the agreed period to receive a refund, I am still waiting for the said refund.  I have spent some time trying to resolve the matter using the Chat option on the website,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to access my account + useless customer service and lies.

Hopefully someone out there can help me.  I have been unable to access my account online for nearly 3 months now, and here's my history of trying to resolve it. 1. Repeat password resets on the online system, about 20times. Each time i reset my passw...

Personal hotspot on pay as you go iPhone 6

Can someone please help? I have an iPhone 6 pay as you go and it seems that my personal hotspot is not working, when I try and set it up using Vodafone.co.uk, it just sends me to this page and does not make sense, does anyone know how to sort this ou...

Resolved! galaxy tab s3

Does anyone have any info on when the Galaxy tab S3 will be released on Vodafone contract? Tried asking them on twitter but they just tell me to check the coming soon page which doesnt mention it.

Resolved! S7 edge themes

on the 7 edge are the themes safe to use.when I have a dark theme the data usage page were you have the graphic to show how much data you've used looks like it has detail missing and also when I go to see what has used the data it sort of jumps for a...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

IV30 / IV31- Network Service. What is going on?

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? MY PHONE (ALL OF VODAFONE USERS IN MORAY) SAYS IT HAS SIGNAL. ONLY ~5% OF THE TIME THE PHONE IS USABLE. NOBODY CAN HEAR WHAT WE ARE SAYING AND THE ...

Labels