Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Charge to bill not working

BECCLES53
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been trying to resolve my complaint with Vodafone re charge to bill not working and got nowhere. They have said no restrictions on account but they put one on account in March and I haven't been able to use it since. The sites I am trying to purchase from state it's Vodafone limit reached bar which I have sent proof but they keep saying no restrictions on account and refer me back to the sites. Getting very frustrated 😠 

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I can understand how this must be frustrating for you @BECCLES53 

The Vodafone Social Media Teams have account access and maybe able to help if you reach out to them via > Contact-us-about-account-related-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

You can add to plan or charge to bill, there is also a monthly spending cap, if you reach the limit you won't be able to add anything further during the billing month, there is further information here Add to Plan and Charge to Bill 

If you have Spend Manager on the account, you would need to increase the limit.  See here Spend Manager 

Thanks I had already done all that previously and again just to check but nothing works and Vodafone still continue to deny the issue is with them when they put the restriction on in the first place 

AnnS

Have you checked your online account @BECCLES53 ? 

From the sound of things, you have a charge to bill restriction on the account.  Check your Application or log in and go to bars and make sure there is nothing enabled.    Certainly worth you or Customer Services taking a look at your bars.

I have done all that there are no bars showing on my account and the complaints department have confirmed same. I am so frustrated that they put it on so why can't they take it off? Beyond me!!!

I have not reached any limit as they put a bar on early March and despite two bills later I still cannot use it. Spend limit is set ok so no issue there. I want to charge to bill not add to it. Three sites state it is a bar that Vodafone has placed

AnnS

The problem is this is being handled by the Complaints Team @BECCLES53 . You should have been assigned a complaints handler and a reference. 

The Social Team here on the forum would only be able to see the progress of the complaint but would be unable to intervene.