Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Onenumber - Nightmare!!!!

Bishuk
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

My device plan was coming to an end so I started a new one, I was informed that this would end my Onenumber discount which I understood. However the day after I received an email saying my Onenumber had now been cancelled. So I thought a quick call to add a new one would be easy. Everything goes through fine but I'm unable to add it to my Apple watch.

The only way I can get through the endless cycle of automated messages when I call is to say I've lost my phone. Then I have to go through the whole process of ordering a new Onenumber again. As it is not showing on my account tech support can't help. I've now phoned them 8 times spending a minimum. of an hour each time only to end up with the same result.

Even today after explaining this will be the 8th time I've gone through the order process I'm still without a working Onenumber.

Has anyone had issue like this before?

1 REPLY 1

Robyn

Hi @Bishuk,

I'm sorry to hear about your journey and experience regarding your OneNumber. We certainly need to take a look in to this for you, please reach out to the Social Media team so that we can get this resolved. 

I can see you have responded on another thread, but to keep any information you'd like to update regarding the OneNumber in one place I've only responded here.