Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Returns

Shamrock_Sean
4: Newbie

Hello,

I recently came back to Vodafone after a year away at O2 which wasn't fun. Anyway, I purchased a Pixel 7 Pro in a Vodafone store 3 days ago now and wish to return and exchange the phone for something else. My question is can I exchange to a different phone in store but keep same number?? I am sure I read that you can just exchange the device plan not the airtime. I just wanted to clarify this. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

If you return the device during the first 14 days @Shamrock_Sean it will be for the device and airtime together.  Unfortunately, this is going to mean losing the original new number.

If you refer to this link @Shamrock_Sean Evo scroll down to FAQ's 'Can I cancel My airtime early' ?

Vodafone mention:

Returns during your cooling off period (first 14 days), can only be done with both Airtime and Loan (Device) plan agreements together. '

There is also additional information from the return page here: Returns 

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

Shamrock_Sean
4: Newbie

Anyone?? 

AnnS

If you return the device during the first 14 days @Shamrock_Sean it will be for the device and airtime together.  Unfortunately, this is going to mean losing the original new number.

If you refer to this link @Shamrock_Sean Evo scroll down to FAQ's 'Can I cancel My airtime early' ?

Vodafone mention:

Returns during your cooling off period (first 14 days), can only be done with both Airtime and Loan (Device) plan agreements together. '

There is also additional information from the return page here: Returns 

Ah OK thanks that's a shame