Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to upgrade

Anna1975
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Terrible experience with trying to upgrade contract after being Vodafone customer for 12 years. I am totally disappointed 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

What difficulties are you experiencing when trying to upgrade @Anna1975  ?

May I ask what avenues you've tried please ?

i.e 

Through the app.

Online.

Via phone  / Live Chat.

In a Vodafone Highstreet Store.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

First i tried on app. I picked up phone and airtime plan, got three emails confirming, and i was happily waiting for delivery. When i did not receive it i tried 191. I literally spent 8 hours talking to more than 6 different people and still got nowhere

AnnS

Vodafone would have kept you updated throughout the order process, there is the credit check to clear @Anna1975 and you would have been sent a final email when dispatched with full tracking information.  If this was not received the phone would have not been out for delivery.  There is further information here: Getting your Order 

It would also be depend on the phone ordered, there may have been a stock issue and it would be worth checking the website to make sure the phone was available and there wasn't a waiting time.

If you have any questions, drop the Social Team a message, they will be able to check your account here: Contact Us 

Credit check passed, phone in stock. Problem appeared when they tried to send e-mail with the link needed to sign the contract. All other emails come through except of this one, therefore i cannot get the contract finalised