Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

my site is blocked by vodafone

r30udy
1: Seeker

I wonder if someone can help I want my website www.biotest.co.uk removed from the Content Control filter so that other users who have Content Control enabled are able to reach my site.The site doesn't contain any profanity or nudity so please can it be unblocked ??

Your help is greatly appricaited 

Rudy

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

If you speak to Live Chat they will be able to look into his for you. 

The ’Live Chat‘ Option is found in the 'Contact Us' Link at the foot of the forum page. Please use a Computer to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat window page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise and for an Agent to become available. By using Live Chat you can also keep the chat logs. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@r30udy

I believe this website would be classified under ‘drugs’, which wouldn’t be suitable for anyone underage.

I’ll check though and let you know.

r30udy
Thank you Wayne look forward to hearing from you

r30udy
Hi Wayne sorry to chase any luck ?

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@r30udy

I’ve not had a reply back yet. I’ve chase this for you today.

bodykind

The following page on our website is blocked. Can this be reviewed please

http://www.bodykind.com/category/3-supplements.aspx

Many thanks

Catherine

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bodykind We've raised this with our dedicated team and will be in touch as soon as there's an update. 

Thank you!

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bodykind The team have advised that this has now been corrected and should be updated in the next few hours :smileyhappy: 

If you're unable to access the site after 24 hours have passed, please reply back to my post and we'll be happy to help!