Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung galaxy s6

Scuba50
3: Seeker
Hi had my galaxy s 6 from upgrade since 7/7/15. I am unable to send MMS via gallery> share> MMS> contact this keeps coming up cancelled when trying to send. Although I can send when I attach a file to a text. My data connection Is on. My APN settings have been changed numerous times. Also been in contact to vodafone trac team and they can't replicate the issue. Samsung also been contacted but no software issues that they know of.I have had 3 handsets the issue is still there. Vodafone customer relations are now offering me a different model but the s6 the best on the market. Has anyone had this issue?
13 REPLIES 13

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi

I have known ringing customer services and asking for the account to be Re Provisioned for MMS can help.

MMS file sizes are restricted to what can be sent too.

300kb I believe.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
Hi there

It works fine on my S6 Edge, I've just tried it for you. Do you have good data signal when you're trying ? Also do you have WiFi off.

PWIAC

Scuba50
Yes tried with wifi on and off. Yeah tried on 4g and 3g signals. Also turned these off too try send in 2g but no success. My son was tried in different handers HTC and iPhone. Worked fine

Thanks

drey_p
It won't work with WiFi on.

Can I confirm that I have understood you right - you've tried the SIM in other phones and it works okay?

PWIAC

Scuba50
Yes won't work with wifI on or off. Data connection always on. Yes sim works in other makes of phones

Scuba50
Thanks I have previously contacted customer service and they have reset MMS. Doesn't resolve

Thanks

drey_p

That is really strange.  Is it perhaps one particular picture that won't send or does it happen with all of them?

You could use WhatsApp or something similar to send the picture (assuming the recipient is using it to) - that way you would also avoid being charged for a picture message.

PWIAC

Scuba50
All different pictures to different recipients. Yeah I use alternatives when people use what's app etc

Thanks

drey_p

Has it always done this or is it something more recent?

PWIAC