Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

James Bond

scaramanga007
4: Newbie
Evening all
Purchased the new z5 bond edition and found it comes with no bond apps of any kind, being it is advertised with a string of things, does any one know how to get them.
I have tried the ex lounge via Sony and trying to get hold of someone on vodaphone is a joke as tried numerous occasions and no one available
I hear from another bond fan this has happened to him also
Any help most appreciated
133 REPLIES 133

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

The Action Cam sure looks to have amazing potential. 

Sometimes with new offers product knowledge  / offer knowledge can be a little hit and miss. 

According to your link a pretty good offer too. 

Have you been successful in ordering it ? 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

No I have not been successful in ordering the Action Camera; it is very frustrating dealing with VF

Being told to go to a link to order the camera by the Upgrade team earlier after the same department transferred me to billing is frankly poor !!!

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/consumer/mobile/offers-and-promotions/sony-az1vr-acti...

Nothing on there shows me to click on any link to order the camera from Sony !!!

Nor do I know why VF admin managed to look in the thread, thank the above post, yet not add anything constructive ie any proactive suggestions to assist an annoyed customer....

30 minutes oh lucky you Ive spent over 6 hrs on phones on line chats emails and letters 

63johnw
Hi, from what I can see I think the camera needed to be ordered when placing your order for your phone.

The forum is moderated by Vodafone but they don't post on threads if they have nothing more to add than has already been posted.

If that was the case 2 things

1) why was I not told this at the time when I preordered the phone

2) why was I told to go to a sony website on the vodafone page to order the phone 

On the terms and conditions it states 

"If the Sony HDR-AZ1 Action Cam Mini is not available for any reason, we’ll let you know before you buy the Sony Xperia Z5 with a Red Value 4GB, 8GB, 15GB or 25GB Bundle." 

I specifically asked the upgrade department if I can pay for it, after I got the phone, I was told yes

63johnw
I can only guess that the people you spoke to didn't understand the offer.

I may be wrong but I just went through the process online and the camera came up as an option and when I added it it was placed in the basket at the correct price.

If you persevere with 191 or livechat they may be able to help but I don't think a Sony website will be of any help.

I rang back today in my lunch break and explained regarding the offer of the action camera. I spoke to an advisor in customer retentions who was very helpful, he said the camera was due to be instock tomorrow and placed the order.

He said I should have it this week, maybe as soon as Thursday...

Fingers & toes crossed......

63johnw
That's good news.

Have you got the bond content on the phone?

Nope, no James Bond content nor any sign of the Action Cam. I have just come home to a delivery charge which I am rather peeved about !!!

I don't recall being charged delivery for a phone, as I didn't for the second line I took out earlier this year. 

I could have walked to the VF store 5 mins if I knew about this rather sneaky and unknown charge. I think I will return this if the charge doesn't get removed :manmad: