Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

James Bond

scaramanga007
4: Newbie
Evening all
Purchased the new z5 bond edition and found it comes with no bond apps of any kind, being it is advertised with a string of things, does any one know how to get them.
I have tried the ex lounge via Sony and trying to get hold of someone on vodaphone is a joke as tried numerous occasions and no one available
I hear from another bond fan this has happened to him also
Any help most appreciated
133 REPLIES 133

jonothevirger
As I said before it was Vodaphone that marketed this product not Sony and that's what exactly they told me... Why is it a senior Vodaphone manager cannot admit you got it wrong..I'm 6 months down line film came went and too be honest saddens that I was mislead by marketing in this way..I've spent over 19 hrs on calls emails on line and nothing it's shameful

scaramanga007
Morning
We were all conned by vodaphone from day one
Unlike previous 02 phones this phone was not pre loaded with Bond goodies
Some of The content you require can be found on you tube as the Sony Experia content sent you a link to you tube any way
The theme was just a spectre word
For all the hassle I had with getting a Sony rep involved ( who knew nothing) it was not worth it.
The only contact that actually wanted to help was chazz D
We will all chalk it up as a mistake and even ( highly doubt) vodaphone release a new phone for the next film, I personally will wait and see.
Customer service has been terrible, the phone is not as good as was promised and now once my warranty is up I will be unlocking and swapping it over to o2