Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking Samsung S9+

andycfc67c
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have an S9+ that requires unlocking. The number has already been ported over to another provider. The phone is registered to a business account for which I have full access inclding password etc. I appreciate all contact centres are operating on reduced numbers but can anyone advise how I can progress this ? I cannot use the online form as the number is no longer registered to vodafone

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @andycfc67c 

Even tho the numbers been ported out to another Network you still need to use that mobile number and Vodafone account info when filling out the online unlocking form.

The Nuc is in the quick links at the side of the forum page.

Once that's filled out and Vodafone accept the request they'll send the Nuc.

Be aware that some Samsung phones also sometimes need a MCK Mastercode also known as an unfreeze code as well as the Nuc.

Edit > Or use a Vodafone Payg sim card in the phone for 30 days making calls etc and then use the new payg account info to fill out the unlock page.

Vodafone Customer services via 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  can supply the MCK if needed.

The only other option is an online unlocking site that's reputable.

Or when the COVID-19 Pandemic is ended use a Highstreet Store that advertises they unlock phones for a fee.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.