Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cancel my Sure Signal Order

beattie1984
2: Seeker

Last night I ordered a Sure Signal online and today I got an email to say it was out of stock. I have Googled it and it seems that they have been out of stock for a while. My contract is up in August and so there is no point in me waiting for it as I may not stay with Vodafone.

So I called Vodafone today to ask to cancel my order and get a refund and the customer service advisor was pretty much useless. He told me to go into a Vodafone shop to cancel even though I ordered online. It is somewhat awkward for me to get to the nearest shop. So is it possible to cancel my order on here?

If this is possible please email me and I confirm ym order number and all my details.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

TrevorWotton
Thanks for the response,

But, you do not have the product in stock and cannot tell me when you will get stock. Therefore I believe I have every right to cancel the order and not wait an indefinite time to return it. Your systems not allowing this to easily happen is not my issue although I seem to be constantly told by Vodafone it is mine.

Regards
Trevor

Hi TrevorWotton,

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Due to the time slot advised kindly by Matt B and drey_p, we’re unable to cancel after this time period.

Once you’ve received your phone, the returns team on 191, option 3 can help the fastest to arrange this.

Thanks,

Sarah