Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Open Sure Signal

GStevens
4: Newbie

Is there any way to find out more about the Open Sure Signal trial? I've got a blackspot of around 300m x 300m right in the middle of my business premises but have really bad Vodafone signal. People have suggested a SureSignal to me but they just couldn't cover this size area.

1 REPLY 1

cineriv
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi,

The Open Sure Signal plan is designed more for communities rather than businesses, so I don't think you would qualify.

Depending on the design of this area, I would think the Sure Signal is worth a try ..... if it's an open plan area and the Sure signal was placed near the centre of the area I would have thought it would cover most if not all of it. 

The down side of this is that the Sure Signal can only accommodate a maximum of 8 users at any one time, but that is dependent on a good Internet connection and every user ( up to a maximum of 32) would have to be registered onto the system, not  really ideal for visitors etc.

This could be a better option  for you when it becomes available later this year ..... http://www.vodafone.co.uk/our-network-and-coverage/what-makes-a-great-network/wi-fi-calling/

Regards,

Mike.