Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Blocking numbers

Apologies if this is in the wrong section - I couldn't think of a more appropriate place for it to go. I'm wanting to block a number from calling or texting me - most phones allow such an option but the 4S does not - Apple says I must speak to my ser...

some caller IDs not showing

Hi,  I have a couple of contacs who when they call it says Unknown. I know it is not their settings as I have another phone too and when they call on that, their ID shows.  Apple have said it is not an issue with the phone, but with the network.  ANy...

unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped

my htc desire 300 settings suddenly stopped. and i can't open it.. so i download an app. so i can turn on my wifi and mobile data.. i dont know what to do.. i already reset my phone but nothing happens.. still the same..*unfortunately the process com...

galaxy S3 connection to rca video lead

What do i need and how do i connect my S3 to and RCA lead? A google search is full of how to get videos taken on the phone and watch them on a tv for example.  However i wish the reverse. I have a receiver unit with an RCA out (yellow video out) and ...

Can only unlock using a number once ever?????!?!!!!

Hi  I sent of a network unlock code 14 months after my upgrade and it's not gone to through Just called vodafone who have informed me that I can only unlock a line using a number once ever I know I can be stupid and not read the T&Cs some times but t...

Ether_4 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

MOBILE BROADBAND DATA AND TOP UPS

I TOPPED UP TODAY £15 AND WITHIN 5 HOURS,I WAS SHOWING NO CREDIT!! THERE WAS NO WAY THAT I USED THAT MUCH IN THAT TIME AND THIS HAPPENS REGULARLY,£10 DOES NOT LAST EVEN A WEEK!! i CANNOT AFFORD TO USE SO MUCH AND I AM LITERALLY THROWING MONEY AWAY!! ...

Suresignal not working

Hi, I have been through all the trouble shooting steps on my v1 suresignal and was left with it being potentially faulty but I'm loathe to accept that it just suddenly becomes faulty after working fine especially since so many others have the same is...

Internet Only 4G Sim

Hi Guys I am after a Internet only 4G Sim. What is the largest GB per month I can obtain, but for only internet nothing else, no voice, or texts. We are a rural area which has slow (Snail) broadband but can now receive 4G so would like to try this op...

Resolved! Free 1 month 4G & extra data

Just received a text message saying i had been given free access to ultra fast 4G for a month and an extra 500mb of data. great for fast surfing but im not so sure about phone calls. in settings > mobile network > network mode it shows 4G & 3G & 2Gmy...

MrDJ by 5: Helper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels