Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

I found the iphone. I dont know how it back?

Hi, I found the iphone in London I want it back. I have a number IMEI [Removed for security] . Country Purchased: United KingdomCarrier: Vodafone GB inform the owner of my skype [Removed for security] and I will return. I am now in Moscow send to me ...

diman12 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to manage Sure Signal users from MyAccount

I have spent 3 days pulling my hair out trying to add my new phone to my home Sure Signal.The website doesn't work and just gives out an error message.I have called the so called Customer Services and have just been told that there is a problem with ...

Need to deregister Sure Signal on expired business account

We need to deregister the device which was previously registered to my husband's old business account. The Sure Signal hasn't been used for some time and got overlooked. Can you help please.  PS. I am still with Vodafone and was/possibly still am a "...

burgundy by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sim

I relieved the new ipad tonight but they have given me the wrong sim as if doesn't fit how can I get the right one?

SURE SIGNAL V3

Hi having problems with Sure Signal 3 have restarted on a number of occasions and still not working.    Can you advise what issue is. Tracing route to cluster4.vap.vodafone.co.uk [212.183.133.177]over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms BTHomeHub....

Sure Signal V3 Fault

Sure Signal not worked since Friday 24 October.Power light flashes light one off and light 2 & 3  orange.Tried re-set, Power light steady first light slowly flashes for a while then power light flahes and lights 2 & 3 are orange.Tried 2 different rou...

TonyDAQS by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

KA3 - signal loss

According to network checker there are no problems in the area (KA3 1PU) however my husband and I have constantly lost our signal over last 5 hours despite having a Sure Signal box in the house. No issues with landline/broadband before this is sugges...

Sure Signal Burnt out

Can't say i'm overly happy with this one. My Sure Signal has been awsome from when I got it ages ago, but last night it decided to go bang.....litteraly.....and tripped all the electrics in the house.I'm now left with no signal in the house and prett...

jbozward by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal 2 - Both lights flashing

Hello -Sure Signal 2 stuck with both lights permenantly flashing (and power light on); also lots of activity from the ethernet port Port forwarding to SureSignal on static IP for ports 8, 50, 123,500,4500,1723; Firewall open for addresss 212.183.133....

MattWasp by 2: Seeker
  • 25 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels