Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Sure Signal V1 not working after a reset

My daughter's iPhone 5s wasn't connecting to the Sure Signal, so I decided to do a reset as per the instructions on here. I've left it 24 hours now but it won't reconnect at all to anyone's phone now. Just the top light is on. I've checked the back a...

Resolved! Call and data at the same time with iPhone 6 and Vodafone

I am and also my colleagues who have iPhone 6 and Vodafone SIM are experiencing this: when you make a call the data first drops from 4G to 3G and eventually the data is not available at all, it happens gradually within a minute or so. It only happens...

Tomir71 by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Moving from iPhone 3GS to 5S - SIM swap not activated

I used the online SIM swap this morning to change my SIM card to fit my new iPhone 5S. It's now been 6 hours and nothing has happened, I have no phone as my old SIM was deactivated immediately and therefore no way of speaking to Vodafone. Please coul...

VH1VH1 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Iphone 5s unlock

hello, i'm chouaib from algeria i just wanna ask if i can unlock my iphone 5s because i bought it here in algeria but i can't use the network . please help

Resolved! Replacement SIM

I bought my daughter a new iPhone 5s and between its arrival and Christmas Day we have managed to lose the SIM (I suspect thrown out with the wrapping). If I go into a Vodafone store tomorrow (assuming they are open) will I be able to get a replaceme...

Resolved! iPhone 5 Unlocking

I let unlock iPhone 5 over (removed in accordance with House Rules) wrote back from the unlocking but I must first contact your Vodafone.co.uk  IMEI: 013412002378125 please help

Resolved! Ntlworld email problems on iphone 5S

HiLast week my ntlworld emails suddenly stopped being received on my iPhone 5S. I managed to rectify it by following some instructions that I had googled but then I had 40,000 emails on my phone! I have cleared my inbox on my PC so there is no reason...

Labels