Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Personalised Ringtones

I've just bought a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6. I'm having trouble assigning different mp3 ringtones to different contacts. Its OK assigning an mp3 as a general ringtone, but I can't see how to set them individually. (When you select a contact and try to ...

lixwmbill by 2: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! An SD Card??

Hi. Does anyone know if the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 takes an SD card? There appears to be a slot similar to the sim card one but this does not open with the supplied key.

bolo by 12: Established
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Facebook app not working since latest update (3rd Aug 2016)

My Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 will not boot up Facebook or Instagram since they updated today on August 3rd 2016. I've uninstalled both apps and reinstalled them, cleared the cache on both apps and have restarted my phone several times.I'm at a loss as t...

Lawebley by 3: Seeker
  • 46 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Been having problems for days with my phone. Firstly the Facebook app just won't work. Secondly, at least 2/3 times a day I'm having to restart the phone, I can be in the middle of doing something, the screen freezes and then goes black. I've done a ...

Resolved! Txts being sent to old phone

I had a i-phone but now got Vodafone smart ultra 6,my msgs get sent no problem but some replys get sent to my old phone,I have alsocturned old phone off but when I turn back on again the msgs are there,what am I doing wrong

Labels