Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Safari crash....

Had my iPhone 6 for a while now. First problem I've ever had with iPhones this morning.Tap safari icon to browse - the page instantly closes not allowing me to search anything!I've reset everything and still have the same problem.... Any ideas??I've ...

Mango1 by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Call and data at the same time with iPhone 6 and Vodafone

I am and also my colleagues who have iPhone 6 and Vodafone SIM are experiencing this: when you make a call the data first drops from 4G to 3G and eventually the data is not available at all, it happens gradually within a minute or so. It only happens...

Tomir71 by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! A question from an iPhone Virgin

I've had the iPhone 6 for about a month. Loving it. Just one thing I haven't sorted. Notifications of emails. I've been into settings and got it on badge app icon. Show on lock screen. Alert. It works for text and whatsapp. But I do not find out that...

wynmorgan by 7: Helper
  • 46 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Intermittent issue with receiving calls on iPhone 6 plus

Hi,   Since upgrading to a 6 plus I've been having issues with receiving calls. The majority go straight to voicemail.    The saga has been going on now for weeks. It started with me contacting Vodafone support, who went through all the first line of...

Trixman by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Activating contract sim

Got iphone 6 today and it says no service do I have to activate SIM card

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi!I upgraded to an iPhone 6 plus on Thursday and was told that I would receive the device in 24 hours but I still have not received it. I was wondering if you could help me. I have tried ringing Vodafone but no one is answering

Labels