Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Sure Signal

Greetings My sure signal [V1] stopped working. We had some electrical work done. After numerous resets I decided to buy a new one [V3] This also will not connect. The power light is on but the second light just flashes on and off. I have tried Vodafo...

Resolved! Sure Signal only connecting to one phone

Hi   I have a Sure Signal V3 that I purchased a week ago (serial number 42161733029)  . When I first confirgured it, only my phone, the administrator, connected to the VSS, even though I have 4 other phones setup.  Since then, my phone no longer conn...

Resolved! Why is my sure signal not recognising other numbers?

My V1 gave up the ghost so now have a V3.  It works fine with my number as the owner etc but wife and daughters numbers not recognised as they have no signal.  I have removed them and re-added.  I have rebooted their phones.  I am getting extremely a...

threaders by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Home Hub 5 with a Sure Signal 3

I'm hoping someone can help. I have just upgraded to a BT Home Hub 5, with an upgrade to BT Infinity within a few days. When connecting my Sure Signal 3 it runs through the setup and finishes with a flashing Power light and an orange steady in servic...

Resolved! Sure Signal V3 not working even after resetting

I have a Sure Signal v3 which I've used almost happily for 2 years apart from it getting very hot.  This morning it decided not to work. The power light is flashing red and the service light is a constant orange. I have turned the power off and on, I...

GeeCee20 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure SIgnal V3 stopped working at the weekend

My Sure Signal has been working well since I bought it in March 2015. It suddenly stopped working this weekend. I have been talking to Sure Signal Support, right through to Level 3 support, but no-one has really helped. Here are my diagnostics:   Sur...

Resolved! BT Home HUB 5 to Airport Extreme

Hi All   Im thinking of replacing my BT Home Hub 5 with an Apple Airport Extreme. Does anoyone have experince of using the Sure Signal V3 with BT Infinity and the Airport Extreme. Does it work?   Thanks

Resolved! Suresignal 3 on but light 4 and handsets show its not transmitting

My Suresignal 3 has been working fine for months, but it has not been working for the last few days. 2 phones registered - neither work   I've done a couple of text book resets - No change. Lights one, two and three are solidLight four does not light...

Resolved! SSV3 not connecting to new iPhone 6 and iPhones on OS8

The SS has been working fine for the past year or so with our iphone 4S and iphone 5. Wife has a new iphone 6 on the same number, I have same iphone 4S with OS8 and daughter has the old iphone 5 on OS8. Now all 3 don't connect to SS. I have checked t...

mark990 by 4: Newbie
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Wi Fi booster

Been with Vodafone for years. My daughter has had a problem with signal where she lives and Vodafone gave her a booster free of charge. My wife and myself have got vodafones and we have got a problem with signal because we live in a spot where signal...

Labels