cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal stopped working after about a day of use...

AdrianCummings
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

My new Sure Signal was working fine and then stopped working after a day of use for no reason?

Came back from walking the dog yesterday morning and the device was offline showing lights 1,2 & 4 ?

Currently it is still showing lights 1,2 & 4 after a whole 24hrs so I just reset it but seriously doubt it will come back online. My router has been online fine throughout all this.

Nothing has changed on my home network either and I have tried all options available other than the router port forwarding as my router is set for UPnP. I also conclude that if it was indeed working (which it was) and that nothing has changed in my setup, there is no reason why I should bother myself with port forwarding etc.

I therefore request the device is reset from the Vodafone end so to speak...

Serial number 42142439431

Registered on 25/09/2014

Thanks,

Adrian

5 REPLIES 5

Rover
2: Seeker

Talked to Vodafone this am, and they only just seem to be aware of an outage on their Sure Signal service. Have been advise to wait. Might be back later today. They are going to put a post out somewhere

OK cheers but it's still down.

Not a great service so far then :Smiley_with_tongue_out:

KevinMccgovilon
How much longer will this go on? Vodafone cannot communicate with us on this..l system down nationally and mods asking to reset etc.ll very poor. When will this be sorted?

Poor show indeed 😕

Hi everyone,

This is currently under investigation, please see here for more details.

Thanks,

Sarah