Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Leaving the company before my contract ends

My iPhone 5c is on a 24 month contract however it's now damaged, I can't get it fixed as my warranty ran out exactly the day my phone stopped working. ( The problem was that it no longer charges tried buying multiple chargers and replaced battery sti...

suresignal stopped working

Tried  atraceroute and got this... Resetting does not work it just results in green power light on permenantly. Tracing route to cluster4.vap.vodafone.co.uk [212.183.13over a maximum of 30 hops:  1     9 ms    10 ms    12 ms  cpc8-brom10-2-0-gw.16-1....

ukracer by 4: Newbie
  • 30 replies
  • 0 thanks

managing users

How do I manage people that use my Sure Signal?You can easily add, remove or change who can use it whenever you want. You can also add administrators who can also do this.Log into My VodafoneSelect My Sure Signal, then Manage UsersChoose what you wan...

Impossible to unregister SureSignal V2

Hi there, I have been given a sure signal V2 from the owner. He has not used it however has registered it approx 4 years ago and no longer has a vodafone number. So far - He went into the Vodafone shop yesterday where three different sales agents gav...

BlueTooth Tethering on Smart mini 4 785

Can I thether My Vodafone smart mini 4 (785) to recieve traffic allerts on my TOM Tom Go 50 Sat Nav Other phones work OK but the smart mini will pair but not connect. I get a message "Network Access Pounts disconnected" I have tried allsorts but can ...

Cliffy44 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade to Android Lollipop causes issues with existing apps

Can anybody help me out here ? I have recently upgraded my Glalaxy S5 to the latest version for Android Lollipop. Everything is working fine except the hard-wired app called Vodafone Updates. Periodically I get a message telling me Vodafone Updates h...

Whitelist entries required for ISP

We've had a number of issues with our broadband customers not being able to connect their SS boxes to the Vodafone service, this has been resolved by adding their IP to your whitelist. Could you please add all of our RIPE IP assignments to your white...

Resolved! My screen is smashed. Should i wait till i can upgrade?

I recently just cracked the screen on my HTC. The phone still works fine. Its just hard to read the screen with the cracks. My upgrade isn't till August so I was wondering what my options are? could I upgrade early? or would it be cheaper to get it f...

sim unlock code

i have recently bought Htc M8 from vodafone pay as you go, at the moment i am out of uk and need sim unlock code to use my mobile here. please send me code via email or text me on my number  IMIE no 357336065349026 my number  (Removed according to Ho...

Ammar159 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

No service

Why have I not got any service for 4 days now. My phone just says. no Service. I can't do anything with the phone.

Labels