Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal not working with but hub 3

seangrc1
4: Newbie
Hi my sure signal is v2 connected to but hub 3 stop working yesterday and has not work since,I've tried all resets and opened all ports could you please help.
6 REPLIES 6

Retired-Jamian
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@seangrc1

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

seangrc1
It's now working this morn I think we all know that Vodafone had a problem between them & BT,I would be nice if somebody would tell us when there is a problem I don't know what the big secret is......

alan246
3: Seeker
Mine had also stopped working on BT Hub 3, I have been advised by Vodafone that there is a compatability issue between the sure signal and hub 3. I have been told that if I get the latest hub the problem will be resolved

seangrc1
That's a lot of rubbish,mine has worked with by hub 3 for years,it stopped working 2days ago for no reason,there's a problem between Voda & BT with all the hubs...mine is up & running again this morning....

alan246
Did you have to reset it pour did it just reconnect

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@alan246

Please power down your router and Sure Signal for 10 minutes before powering them back on. Some routers won't recover service until powered down.

Let us know if you still have problems once this has been completed.