Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

My VSS3 is unable to authenticate on the Vodafone network

Hi all, My VSS3 can't authenticate (Power - flashing, Internet - off, In Service - orange, In Use - orange) to the Vodafone network. The box has been on for a 5 or 6 days now with the above symptom. The box has a static IP address and all the require...

Sure Signal Not Connecting

Hi, My Sure Signal has not been connecting the last week or so.  Solid power light and first light flashing slowly.  I get request timed out on the tracert. Can you please help. Test details below: Thanks in advance, David Serial Number 4013 0616 366...

djw93 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot register, disgusting customer service

Hi, We bough a Sure Signal more than 2 weeks ago. We still have not been able to use it, because it is impossible for us to register for My Vodafone - it returns the nonsensical message every time: “The data being passed to the backend is rejected by...

Resolved! SS v2 No phone signal

Good Afternoon.I woke up this morning to find that my SS v2 box is no longer providing a decent phone signal.Nothing has changed, config-wise, in my house. I haven't changed my ISP. I haven't played around with the router. The internet still works. I...

lbentley by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal problem

yesterday my Sure Signal unit just seemed to die. It is model number: 9361 Home Cell V2-V : S/N 40122410398.It was working fine and then the lights went out on the front of the unit. I have unplugged, replugged, reset but nothing seems to work. The l...

nikwak by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Blackberry Internet Service

Hello can anyone help me I opted into the blackberry Internet service and it activated and worked then I turned my data services off just to check if it would work through wifi and It didn't so I turned my data back on and my bbm isn't working there ...

Sure signal V3 stopped working

Hi, My suresignal has  stopped working, all lights are on correctly but none are flashing, the results from the troubleshooting are below: Upload speed 22.94Download speed 3.65 Ping 21ms IP address 80.229.236.177 Tracing route to cluster4.vap.vodafon...

610 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cheaper

Is there an cheaper option to the sure box as I need signal in my home

iPhone 5S Sure Signal Issues

Hi all, I have a problem with my Sure Signal box. I previously had it registered to my old iPhone 4, but I've recently upgraded to an iPhone 5S and not been able to link it to the box since. I've spoken to technical help three times, confirmed SIM ca...

George3G by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

de-register suresignal

Hi, I need to de resgister a sure signal box that is registered to my MD. he cant remember login etc so need to move to my account to manage.   S/N is 40123628394 phone number registered on it should be (removed for security)

timives by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels