Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone account closed. Still texting me for a post code at 4:55am

Swiss
10: Established
Good morning,

I closed my Vodafone account and ported my numbers to my service provider two weeks ago. However, I am receiving texts at 4:55am every other day asking me to update the post code for my SureSignal. This is extremely annoying.

I am unable to update the post code via my account as you removed access prior to the numbers porting. Please contact me in order to remove my SureSignal from your database.
10 REPLIES 10

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

I take it you didn't deregister the SureSignal before you moved to your new service provider?  If you haven't, don't worry as one of the eForum Team will be able to assist you with getting this sorted.  Please be patient as and one of them will be along as soon as they can to drop you a Private Message with the details needed to get in touch.

PWIAC

Swiss
You clearly did not read the OP.

Vodafone closed access to my online account prior to the numbers porting to my new service provider meaning I couldn't deregister the SureSignal.

Nabs
17: Community Champion

Swiss,

Sit tight the eForum Team will be able to deregister the Sure Signal so you stop getting texts.

Nabs

Swiss
I am well aware that the eForum Team can sort the problem. That was the point of my OP. Neither you nor drey_p can do anything about the problem so your responses do nothing to help.

Nabs

Sorry for trying to help. Many people appreciate a response whilst they wait for the team.

I will ensure I unsubscribe from this topic as help clearly isn't needed

Nabs

Swiss

@Nabs wrote:

Sorry for trying to help. Many people appreciate a response whilst they wait for the team.

I will ensure I unsubscribe from this topic as help clearly isn't needed

Nabs

Thank you

Swiss

@Myrm wrote:

Gosh, Nabs was only trying to help.  :smileysad:

The point is Nabs has no help to offer.  Stating someone will be along shortly only serves to increase your post/kudos count.  It does not solve the issue.  I was quite clear in my OP that I wanted contact from Vodafone as they can access my account even if I can't.

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Swiss,

We'll be happy to help get this sorted. Click here to get us your details.

Dave

Dave,

Message sent. WRT165 [#11662596]

Thank you.