Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch network service

lauren_stone
2: Seeker

 Help!

I bought an Apple Watch on Vodafone to pair with my Vodafone contract on my iPhone, and for some reason I’m not able to connect it to my mobile service. Every time I try, I get this “subscription already exists” error, and it asks me to unpair and pair again to connect. I’ve unpaired my phone and Apple Watch 5 times now, and I’ve spoken to Vodafone helpline who tried the Sim swap, but still, nothing. Can anyone help?!

IMG_9445.png

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

If you have purchased the watch direct with Vodafone you will already have OneNumber on the account.  See here: OneNumber 

Drop the Social Team a message, they will be able to help get your watch connected with your mobile plan here: Contact Us 

I’ve been following these steps for the last couple of days and no change… when I get to “2. Set up mobile data” I select set up and the error in the screenshot appears 

Note. I bought it from Vodafone but it’s not showing as an option to select 

lukekjones

Did you get this fixed. I am on day 6 of daily contact with Vodafone to try and get my Apple Watch Ultra 2 connected. I purchased it directly from them and am beginning to regret it.  Numerous resets and being told to wait 24 hours for the system to pick it up is grinding me down.