Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Change voicemail number on iPhone 6

Kplanet
3: Seeker

Hi I have just spent a very unsuccessful call onto Vodafone customer services. What I wish to do is change the voicemail number to that of HulloMail  I was advised by the agent that this couldn't be done.   I have used the HulloMail with Vodafone before on a Samsung device. I don't think the agent understood what I wanted as there was a lot of putting on hold. 

How do you change the voicemail number on an iPhone 6 Hullomail have given me a number to change it to but I can't see how in settings. 

Thanks 

14 REPLIES 14

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
Activation iPhone: How do I Activate HulloMail?

To start receiving voicemails you need to open your iPhone Contacts and call the HulloMail Activate contact which we automatically added during registration. The call is free.
Once you’ve done this give it a test by calling your phone and leave yourself a message.

Return to top

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Kplanet
I've done that when I installed the app and it didn't work . Hence why i contacted HulloMail then Vodafone

Cheers for replying

jeffkinn
Try dialling the deactivate and then reactivate. Only hullomail can help. Vodafone wouldn't have any idea about any third party app.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Kplanet
I've tried that too . Just getting error messages ! Think I'll give up and ask for refund

jeffkinn

The app has always worked perfectly on my iPhone 6+

The app store is highly unlikely to refund you. You'll need to work with the developer to get it working. 

Read through the FAQs fully

http://support.hullomail.com/faqs.html

Jeffkinn_Sig.png