Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Watch 6 LTE Connection Issues

irnbrugenie
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I'm new to this and was  wondering if anyone had any advice or help that they were willing to share.

I just got a Galaxy Watch 6 LTE for Xmas and I'm having a bit of trouble with it.

If I'm not within range of my phone, the watch will not let me send and recieve calls and texts. I can still use Google Pay but I can't use the 'phone' features. 

Have I not set it up properly or have a disabled something I shouldn't have? 

I would like to add that I reset the watch back to factory settings when I first got it because I put a password on it, and I couldn't figure out how to remove it. 

Have I maybe done something I shouldn't have in the reset, and that why it's not working without being remotely connected to my phone? Or is it something else??

I have spends days looking online for help with no such luck, so I'm hoping maybe someone here may can. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks  😊 

2 REPLIES 2

Effie

Hey @irnbrugenie I hope you're doing well 😊 

If you want your watch to be able to connect to and use all of the phones features without you being in Bluetooth range you will need a OneNumber connectivity plan. This is a monthly plan that goes on the same account as your mobile contract and it allows the watch to be used without the phone nearby. If you don't already have one set up, please speak to the Sales team on 0333 304 0191 or via LiveChat so they can help get it all set up for you. 

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Unless you go out without your phone a lot, the watch plan is not great value for money.