Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

OK Vodafone, Where is my phone?

waltdisnae
12: Established
12: Established

Ok I'm just feeling rather dejected now. This has turned from disappointment to being pretty livid. 

It would seem that there is no-one at VF that has a clue what is going on. I have called so many times and get nowhere There is no-one that I can be escalated to that can tell me anything. You have taken my pre-order on the promise my order would be delivered on launch. Your company made that bold promise, not others, not Apple. Your promises and other communications on the lead up to launch influenced my decision on where to purchase my phone and Vodafone tariff. You have not been able to provide me with my order, nor can anyone give me any information on when it will be fulfilled. This is nothing other than misselling, if I had known this I would have went elsewhere, and had my order long ago. 

On top top of this it would now seem that others that ordered the same model several hours and days after have now received their phone or are getting it today. So my frustration has turned to anger to say the least. No one can tell me why this is, they won't escalate me to anywhere that can, because apparently no one has access to this information. I'm they've only to read from the internal communication. Someone must know what is going on. This is appalling service. I will be taking this further.

Again i ask, where is my order?

20 REPLIES 20

Why do Vodafone engage in the misselling of products and services? Are there any staff who can answer my concerns? Why is there no complaints procedure? Why can I not find out what it is when I ask? The regulations you are bound to state that when asked a customer must be given the complaints procedure.

Also so why was my post deleted? I would like these answered. I seem unable to get a response in the phone or from your head office.

thanks

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

I thought i did answer your post !

Can you elaborate to why you think just you were mis sold. 

Complaints process is http://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/forms/complaints/

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Lee, your posts are unhelpful, Useless, pointless. We are trying to get information from Vodafone that have constantly lied to hundreads of customers. Selling a product and promising delivery that does not arrive is misselling. I personally have had not a single message, email or anything from Vodafone. I ordered at 8.30 on pre order day and have seen many people with the same order have there delivery. All we are asking for is an explanation as to why this is happening and any information as to when we may get delivery. Not the constant lies we are all getting from 191 and online chat. 

BandOfBrothers

@Jacko20jj

When I replied to @waltdisnae their post was on its own with no indication as to what the issue actually was about.

It's since been merged with this thread. 

So as a standalone post with little information to go on it thought my reply was apt. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@kids I see now that Lee is hiding my post away from the main pay monthly forum in the black hole that is the iPhone 7 board where no Vodafone employees dare go. 

also I have tried all contact methods for Vodafone and none will take a complaint, they won't let you escalate. 

Lee I didn't ask for these topics to be merged. I posted in the main pay monthly forum for a reason. Do Vodafone have something to hide from the rest of their customers? The VF staff are no replying frequently to iPhone 7 board posts. 

When I was considering upgrading to the iphone 7 from the 6 plus, I phoned VF and asked how long it would take to get the phone.  I knew Apple would probably be the quickest as I have bought phones direct from them before.

VF guaranteed me delivery on 16 Sept.  In fact they repeated this guarantee daily for 6 days leading up to release day.

Then on release day I waited in for my phone, the new tariff having started.  Instead of the guaranteed delivery I received nothing.  11 days later I still have nothing, although the new tariff is running.

That is blatent misselling.  

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@waltdisnae Which post being deleted are you referring to? The only one I can see that has been deleted is the one that you aksed to be deleted.

Regarding the complaints procedure, have you called

the dedicated number [Removed by admin] which from other posts seems to be the most effective way to get a complaint resolved?

Hi @waltdisnae

Our CC's are trying to help you and have given you correct information.

Your post has been merged with this one as the people on this thread have the same issue as you.

As you're aware, we're awaiting stock from Apple for the iphone 7 and are sending this out to customers as soon as we're receiving them.

All of the information you have been given previously is all the information that we're able to provide at this time.

Thanks,

Viki

Viki you are not awaiting stock, you have stock of my model at least 3/4 times now. 3/4 times that batch has been sent to people who ordered later! You have all run out of excuses.

and you didn't actually really respond to any of my points at all. The staff did not give me correct in information. One told me it was sent out already, another told me to go into a store as they would be able to help me which was a wasted trip.