iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 12 no 5G!

Hi. I just upgraded from an X to a 12. I’m on the 100gb red plan including 5G. I am in a 5G area in Edinburgh but have never seen any 5G. I have reset network settings changed my APN etc done everything CS has suggested but it still never shows. Than...

Resolved! Vodafone insurance with Apple Care+

Hi all,Just added full cover insurance on my iPhone 12 and this includes Apple Care+ services as well (cracking value compared to other networks policies!)..... my question is related to the Apple Care+ side of things.... .... on my iPhone settings, ...

simax by 14: Advanced member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

I can't connect my Apple Watch 5 to my data plan

Can anyone please help???I have recently purchased my Apple Watch series 5 from Vodafone and when i purchased it Vodafone said i was able to link my current data plan with the watch.No matter how I try and how many different people I speak to at Voda...

OneNumber with Apple Watch S5

From looking at the OneNumber pages on Vodafone's website it would seem the user isn't charged an extra £7 per month now to connect an Apple Watch.  I can't find any mention of it.   Does this apply to an Apple Watch which is bought direct from Apple...

iPhone 12 pro max Delivery

So I pre-ordered the iPhone 12 pro max on the 6th when it came out. I was just wondering will it be delivered on the 13th which is it’s release date or 2-3 working days after? I’ve never pre-ordered before so I don’t have a clue how these things work...

Mskoli by 3: Seeker
  • 66 replies
  • 0 thanks

How to fix iPhone loss of sound

1. Check the audio switchA special feature between the iPhone and other smartphone devices is probably the unique audio switch. So if the iPhone suddenly lost sound, you should check this switch again because it is highly likely that during use you h...

jeccsica by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch not connecting to Cellular

3 months and counting....my Apple Watch was bought from apple 3 months ago. After numerous sim swaps,  re setting, re pairing my phone and watch will not connect. the watch my husband has direct from Vodafone connected immediately. what I don’t under...

26A0FFE0-F585-46BA-84CB-D92E43E60E92.png

Iphone 12 Pro Max Delivery

I ordered iphone 12 pro max on 19th and they said its been delivered in 2 to 3 weeks and sometimes its been delivered in a week and now its 3 days and it still shows your order is confirmed but not dispatch yet. I just want to know if anybody ordered...

Trade in pack

I just got my ipnone 12 max and there is no returns pack. How do I give my old iphone back to vodafone? Will it arrive later this week or? i used flexi upgrade and said I would give my old iphone to them in exchange for no cost. thanks

unable to activate iMessage after porting number

Earlier this week I ported my number from a work account (V) to a personal account.  I received a temp SIM with a temp number to do this.  The port completed and I now send and receive calls on my own number.  However when I switch iMessage on to my ...

akasazb by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks