Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 6 Plus Vodafone price?

KaiAnders
1: Seeker

I was wondering if someone could help! I've seen this deal which states that the new iPhone 6 Plus costs just £59.99 upfront and £38.50 a month for the next 24 months

(Removed according to House Rules)

However.. on the actual vodafone website I can't find this deal.. instead the closest to what I can find is for £99 upfront and £43.50 a month. I was wondering if I can get the first deal I have found in store?

I was also wondering if I am eligble to any discounts as I am a student and have a student address, if it helps, this will be my switch over from O2 to Vodafone also.

Please could someone from Vodafone or someone who is aware of this please get back to me as I'd love to have a new iPhone 6 Plus for tomorrow!

1 REPLY 1

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

You won't see that deal on the Vodafone website as it is a MobilePhonesDirect deal.  You won't be able to get that price from Vodafone instore, online or over the phone. You'll find the iPhone prices here

Yes, Vodafone do offer a student discount but you need to be aware that it is only valid on plans taken out directly through Vodafone and not via a third party.  You have to take the contract out directly with Vodafone online, by contacting Vodafone telesales or in a Vodafone store.You'll find out how to apply for the student discount here

PWIAC