Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung S8/S8+

Umransalim
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I ordered a s8 plus on the 19th April didn't receive it contacted Vodafone 7 times kept being it was not in stock by some advisers and others saying it will be there by 28th so I tried one last time yesterday to be told that an order had been put through for a s8 but I ordered a s8 plus the adviser said he could see I asked for a s8 plus but the order put in For s8 when o asked why he said he didn't know and now I have cancel and wait 24hrs and then order again 

When I queried that it's not my fault he said that there is nothing that can be done 

I put in a compliant by getting through to the complaint department she also said sorry for the mistake but we have to wait for the cancellation to go through.

I have mention that she offered compensation but I asked if the person that made mistake would be bought to their attention she said she could answer that 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @Umransalim

I do understand that you must be disappointed with this. 

I'm buying the Samsung Galaxy s8 myself. :Smiling:

May I ask > Which avenue did you choose to order your Samsung Galaxy s8+ ?

If by phone call then some calls , not all, are recorded and retained for 60 days which Vodafone Customer service can listen back to. 

If by Live Chat did you request a copy of the Chat Transcript to support which phone was ordered.

Did Vodafone send any follow up documentation via email that shows which variant of phone was ordered ?

We are all human and mistakes happen and I'm sure the impact of any mistake made by an agent would be fed back. Any support training for an agent wouldn't be discussed with a member of public as its internal. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I made the order via phone I'm hoping it is resolved now they have cancelled the old order and put in a new one and I have been told that I should get a date if delivery by Tuesday 

The annoying thing is that every adviser I spoke to has given me diffreent information and also mis led me I have put in a compliant and to be fair that have offered compensation for the hassle so they have accepted responsibility which is good of them but itbhas happened to me a couple of times before with Vodafone 

I hope you have less hassle 

Not that i think Vodafone have a consistent message but I've just been told that my order made on the 31st March is now awaiting DpD to pick it up buy they can't guarantee when this will happen.

So out of interest do you have a DpD text as they send you one 24 hours before delivery. And are you saying you ordered just the other day in effect as they messed up your order and already have a promise for when yours will be collected.

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Umransalim

It's a shame to hear that you've had an issue with us. Glad to hear it's now been sorted nd your new order's been placed.

If you have any issues in the future, please let us know.