Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voxi APN doesn't work

Spannerhappy2
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

New phone, got the apn message installed it and now no internet. It worked before. After a day or two of asking if anyone else had a signal ( in Scotland so signal not so good up here) played with settings. Changed APN to WAP vodafone and it all works again. Checked Installation message and description on Voxi and it says go PP. Any ideas what's going on?

4 REPLIES 4

Rachael

Hi @Spannerhappy2 
We hope you are well?

Please reach out to our team here where we will be more than happy to go through your APN Settings in more detail for you.

Oh no, not having to go through a bot! It works fine with WAP so unless  there's a good reason I'll  leave it alone. I set it by the installation message  ( pp) and that turned the Internet connection off. I checked the website and they said pp. When on pp it doesn't work. Phone and messaging still working before and after changing  to WAP but I've got Internet  back.

Hi @Spannerhappy2 

If you can call, text and use data, it's fine to have the APN's set to WAP but if if you start having any problems, we will need you to provide your number and handset type to the social media team so we can run some checks.

Please make sure you select 'Message an adviser' when you come through to the BOT so that we can take over.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @lekhanani Have you tried updating your APN details? It's really simple to do, follow the steps advised on the VOXI website and I'm sure you'll be up and running again in no time. If this doesn't work, please reach out to them again here